- Plays on Thursdays at 7 p.m. Starting October 12th
- 5 Player/25 game format
- If 10 + teams the league will play 1 round and split and play 1 more round
- Days off: 11/23, 1/25, 3/7
- If a match is tied in points the next tie breaker would be to have the last 2 shooters play again against each other to break the tie.
WEEKLY KITTY: $6 per player (covers kitty money and money towards the tournament)
1ST HALF LEAGUE FEES DUE: $30 per team X weeks = $
LEAGUE PRESIDENT: Rick Gorsett
SANCTIONING FOR: SVI/MOMA ($5 PER PLAYER/32 GAMES), WAMO ($5 PER PLAYER/ 9 WEEKS), VNEA ($15 PER PLAYER/12 WEEKS) = $25.00 per player
- Sanctioning this year will be your regular players + 1 sub you will be charged for and it will be taken out of prize checks at the end of the season.
- Total per team would be: 5 regulars x $25=$125 + 1 sub x $25= $25, or $150 per team