- League plays on Sunday’s at 5 p.m.
- Starting on July 2nd. Rosters due by June 12th.
- Playing 1 round of 11 weeks (1o weeks of play), then 2 position rounds at the end for a total 12 weeks.
- Starting after week 3. Pull stats from last year, for those who don’t play in 1st 3 weeks.
- Max of 8 points per round
COST PER PLAYER: $12.00 per player, per night, sanction fee built in and divided amongst each night’s league fees. Not including quarters to play the games.
TOTAL REGULAR SEASON COST: $48 per team X 10 weeks =$480.00
TOTAL POSITION ROUND COST: $48 per team X 2 weeks=$96.00
SANCTION NOTES: Subs will pay the required $12 per night and will qualify for sanctioning based on weeks/games played. Regular roster players will qualify to be sanctioned based off weeks/games played but teams will no longer need to worry about subs sanctions or 2 week time frames. Subs & regular players can qualify for sanctioning based on the specifications for each sanctioning body, gives as a guideline for games/weeks required for tournament play.
Breakdown of Sanction & League Fees:
- $70 per player for sanctioning/12 weeks of play= $5.83 rounded up to $6.00
- $6 per player per night for kitty money + $6 per player for sanctioning=$12 per player per night
- $12 per player per night for sanction & kitty money X 4 players per team=$48 per team.
SANCTIONED FOR: ACS ($15 per player/2 weeks for WI Championship, 4 weeks for Midwest, 8 weeks for Nationals), SVI/MOMA ($5 per player / 32 games required), WSPA ($15 per player/ 4 weeks required), VNEA ($15 per player/ 12 weeks required), CSI ($20 per player/4 weeks required) =$70 PER PLAYER SANCTIONING.