- League plays on Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- League starts on October 18th
- 2 Players – 6 301, 6 Cricket, 1 Wild Card Cricket
- 80% for ’01, 5 marks for Cricket
- History from prior years stats and current after 1 week played
WEEKLY FEES: $10.00 per player (covers kitty money, qtrs to play)
SANCTIONING FOR: SVI/MOMA ($5 PER PLAYER/8 WEEKS), WAMO ($5 PER PLAYER/ 9 WEEKS) **PRICE CHANGE FROM $3 TO $5 PER PLAYER**, NDA ($10 PER PLAYER/ 96 GAMES) **PRICE CHANGE FROM $8 TO $10 PER PLAYER**= $20.00 per player
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP REMOTE PLAY:
** Please remember before putting your money into the dart board to contact the other team and make sure they are at their location and ready to shoot. **
1) From the main menu on the dart board, select LEAGUE MENU.
2) Before playing league, you can view the schedule by selecting VIEW SCHEDULES and then selecting your league.
3) To start the remote league match, select PLAY REMOTE LEAGUE. **It’s very important that you select the REMOTE league option, not the normal PLAY LEAGUE option. You will not be able to connect to your opponent if you do not select PLAY REMOTE LEAGUE.**
4) Choose your league – this league is labeled RFTU – REMOTE FALL TUES DBLS 22
5) Choose your team as the local team.
6) Select whether your team is scheduled as the Home/Away team.
7) Choose the team you are playing against.
8) If the other team is not already set up, the screen will now display that it is waiting to start the remote match.
9) Once both teams are connected, you will be able to modify your subs and shooting order if necessary.
10) Finally, select START MATCH and you’re ready to shoot!