- League plays on Wednesday’s at 7 p.m. Starting June 1st.
- 2 Players
- 5 Games of 301, 5 Games of Cricket, 5 Game of 501 Stacked
COST PER PLAYER: $12 per player per night (for quarters & kitty money) or $24 per team.
SANCTIONING FOR: SVI/MOMA ($5 PER PLAYER/8 WEEKS), WAMO ($5 PER PLAYER/ 9 WEEKS) **PRICE CHANGE FROM $3 TO $5 PER PLAYER**, NDA ($10 PER PLAYER/ 96 GAMES) **PRICE CHANGE FROM $8 TO $10 PER PLAYER**= $20.00 per player
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP REMOTE PLAY:
** Please remember before putting your money into the dart board to contact the other team and make sure they are at their location and ready to shoot. **
1) From the main menu on the dart board, select “LEAGUE MODE”.
2) In League Mode, select “PLAY LEAGUE (LOCAL OR REMOTE)”.
3) Select the league you are playing tonight, the league is labeled LAV322 – LAVALLE DIV 3 SUMMER 22
4) Select, “YES, BOTH CAMERAS WORK” in LEAGUE CAMERA CHECK if both cameras are working.
5) Choose your team
6) Select whether your team is scheduled as the Home/Away team. **Make sure you follow how the schedule reads**
7) Choose the team you are playing against.
8) Chose “YES, PLAY LOCAL LEAGUE” if your opponent is with you at your location. Otherwise choose “NO, PLAY REMOTE LEAGUE”.
9) If the other team is not already set up, the screen will now display that it is waiting to start the remote match.
10) Once both teams are connected, you will be able to modify your subs and shooting order if necessary.
11) Finally, select START MATCH and you’re ready to shoot!