- League plays on Wednesday’s at 7 p.m. starting on June 7th
- 3 Player/18 Game Format
- 9 Ball!!!
- Playing 9 weeks (8 weeks of play) and then playing 2 additional position rounds
COST PER PLAYER:$12.00 per player, per night, sanction fee built in and divided amongst each night’s league fees.
TOTAL LEAGUE FEES DUE FOR YEAR: $36 per team X 8 weeks =$288.00
TOTAL LEAGUE FEES DUE FOR POSITION ROUNDS: $36 per team X 2 weeks =$72.00 (Remaining money will be added to prize check since sanctions are covered in regular 8 week season fees)
SANCTIONED FOR: ACS ($15 per player/2 weeks for WI Championship, 4 weeks for Midwest, 8 weeks for Nationals), SVI/MOMA ($5 per player / 32 games required), WSPA ($15 per player/ 4 weeks required), CSI ($20 per player/4 weeks required) =$55 PER PLAYER SANCTIONING.
SANCTION NOTES: Subs will pay the required $10 per night and will qualify for sanctioning based on weeks/games played. Regular roster players will qualify to be sanctioned based off weeks/games played but teams will no longer need to worry about subs sanctions or 2 week time frames. Subs & regular players can qualify for sanctioning based on the specifications for each sanctioning body, gives as a guideline for games/weeks required for tournament play.
Breakdown of Sanction & League Fees:
- $55 per player for sanctioning/8 weeks of play= $6.88 rounded up to $7.00 ($.12 would go towards kitty money)
- $5 per player per night for kitty money + $7 per player for sanctioning=$12 per player per night
- $12 per player per night for sanction & kitty money X 3 players per team=$36 per team.